Is your regular bookkeeping task moving your focus away from your core CPA services?
As most of the CPAs are busy providing value added services to their clients such as audit, tax planning and consulting, they have less time in cleaning up of their client books. Velan’s bookkeeping services provides the CPA and tax preparer accurate data and clear reports they require to perform tax and audit work.
Velan takes care of your clients bookkeeping and allows you to focus more on financial disclosures, tax planning and other such customer profitability strategies. CPAs can provide value added services with no additional cost.
We work closely with each business to provide the necessary services they require, including:
General Bookkeeping services
- Setup of Accounts
- Clean up of Books
- Bank and Credit card Statements
- Accounts Reconciliation
- Accounts General Ledger Entries
- Accounts Receivables
Financial Statement Preparation
- Up-to-date Balance Sheets
- Cash Flow Statements
- Profit & Loss Statements
- Preparing and Filing of State Payroll Returns
- Preparation and Filing of 941, 940 Payroll Returns and Processing 1099, W-2, W-3
- Sales and User Tax Return Preparation Services
- Efficient, Certified & Trustworthy Bookkeeper
- Easy to Start Processes
- 24/7 Support (Phone/email/chat)
- Flexible Pricing Model
- Quality and Security of Data
Benefits for CPA & Accounting firms
- Have accurate financial details to proactively serve your client.
- Smaller CPA firms can grow business multi fold - no need to hire additional work force.
- Larger CPA firms can work on the important aspects of client’s profitability strategies, as you don't need to spend much time in cleaning up their books.
- More focus in providing value added services to clients and retain them for long.
- Handle fluctuating volumes of work - we support you during both lean and peak periods.
Partner with us and reap the benefits like other CPAs/CPA firms, associated with us.