Bookkeeping for Nonprofit Organizations
Nonprofit accounting is becoming challenging due to ever increasing complex administrative and regulatory compliance requirements. To accomplice missions of a nonprofit organization, it is mandatory nonprofit bookkeeping & accounting must reflect a multidimensional perspective to track the flow of funds, their applications and utilizations, manage program funds and prepare financial statements to make informed-decisions.
At Velan, we have been offering bookkeeping & accounting services to charitable foundations, religious and other nonprofit organizations for several years. Our goal is to assist nonprofits in improving their effectiveness and efficiency with financial management, internal controls, and periodic financial statements. Our affordable nonprofit bookkeeping & accounting services are cater to every nonprofit irrespective of the physical location, size, segment or gross receipts. If you’re searching for a nonprofit bookkeeping & accounting service provider near me then you have landed in the right place.
We’re ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certified, and practice the highest standards of compliance and security.
Focus on your charitable mission, we take care of your books!
Velan’s Bookkeeping Services for Not-for-Profit Organizations
From recording donations to compiling expense reports and creating budgets to streamlining cash flow control, our accountants help your 501c3 nonprofit to meet the accounting challenges and have gain control over their finances.
Nonprofit Accounting Monthly Services
- Reconcile accounts and prepare financial statementss
- Generate monthly trend reports
- Prepare budget Vs actual reports
- Generate custom reports
Nonprofit Annual Audit
- We have participated in several audit process of non-profit organizations and contributed towards successful completion of the audits. We involve by taking the lead with your audit firm to make your life easy and focus on your agency mission. Every month we organize our clients’ accounts to aid smooth annual audit and we work with the audit firm to ensure the audit is seamless.
Annual Budgeting, Grant Management, Managing Restricted Funds & Cost Allocation.
- Each grant is unique and has unique tracking requirements and restrictions. We work with you to ensure costs are allocated correctly to appropriate program and funding source.
- Multilevel budgets – at program level or at grant level. We provide multiple monthly reports comparing budgets and actual to ensure that program managers always have information they need to look at how respective programs are performing.
- Managing restricted funds involves creating and implementing systems that ensure each and every transaction related to the funds are documented well and complied with the restrictions associated with them.